Vape Ban Laws By State
Federal Vaping Restrictions
You Must be 21 or older to order from Peregrinus Vapors.com
- • All vape pod and vape cartridge flavors except menthol and tobacco are banned.
- • Disposables, refillable vape pods, ejuices and open tank devices not impacted by new federal regulations.
- • Last day to order banned vaping products is January 31st, 2020.
For a complete guide to the FDA flavor ban click here
New York Flavor Ban
Starting July 1, 2020 we will be unable to ship any vaping products to the state of New York
New York City Vape Ban and Restrictions
Beginning on July 1st, 2020 we will be unable to ship any vape products to the state of New York or New York City.
New Jersey Flavor Ban
- • New Jersey Flavor ban takes effect on 4/20/2020
- • Last day to order: 4/17/2020
- • Only tobacco ejuices, pods and flavors permitted.
Massachusetts Vape Ban
- • The total vape ban was lifted on 12/11/2019
- • Orders must be placed over the phone at (262) 672 0613 rather than online.
- • A signature from an adult 21 or older will be required upon delivery.
- • Only tobacco vapes with a nic strength of less than 3.5 percent are permitted.
Rhode Island Flavor Ban
- • All nicotine ejuice flavors banned except tobacco.
- • Tobacco cartridges, pods and ejuices still permitted.
- • Hardware and accessories not effected.
- • These rules apply to online orders.
- • Buy Rhode Island Legal Vape Products
- • Pending vape ban. Details to be determined.
Michigan Flavor Ban
We are accepting and shipping orders to Michigan until further notice.
- • Court of Claims Judge Cynthia Stephens blocked Michigan flavor ban.
- • Cited evidence that adults may revert to using even more harmful tobacco products.
- • Argued states delayed implementation undercut argument that an actual health emergency was what prompted flavor ban.
- • “This is not a final order and it neither resolves the last pending claim nor closes the case.”
Washington Flavor Ban
We will accept and ship orders to Washington, beginning on 2/8/2020.
- • The Washington flavor ban is expiring on 2/8/2020.
- • We will accept orders from Washington pending future legislation.
All nicotine ejuice flavors banned except tobacco. • Tobacco cartridges, pods and ejuices still permitted. • Hardware and accessories not effected. • These rules apply to online orders. • Buy Washington Legal Vape Products
Oregon Vape Ban
We are accepting and shipping orders to Oregon until further notice.
- • Appellate Court placed temporary stay on flavor ban.
- • The Oregon Court of Appeals ruling applies only to tobacco-based vaping products.
- • It leaves the ban in place on marijuana vaping products regulated by the Oregon Liquor Control Commission.
- • Governor Kate Brown’s 6 Month flavor ban began on 10/15/2018.
• Tobacco cartridges, pods and ejuices were still permitted under ban. • Hardware and accessories were not effected. • These rules were applied to online orders.
Utah Flavor Ban
We are accepting orders to Utah until further notice
- • District Court Judge Keith Kelly overturned Utah’s emergency rule to ban flavored vaping products.
- • The rules imposed by the Utah Department of Health are no longer in effect while the lawsuit continues.
- • This is not a permanent decision.
• All nicotine ejuice flavors banned except tobacco. • Tobacco cartridges, pods and ejuices still permitted. • Hardware and accessories not effected. • These rules apply to online orders. • Flavored e-cigarette products are still available at local tobacco specialty shops, which are regulated and inspected by local health departments.
San Francisco Flavor Ban
- • We will no longer ship orders to San Francisco, CA
- • All vape and vapor products are prohibited.
- • These rules apply to online orders.
- • Ordinance signed by Mayor of July 1st, 2019
Montana Flavor Ban
The Montana Flavor Ban was lifted on 4/15/2020.
• All nicotine ejuice flavors banned except tobacco. • 120 day ban took effect on 12/18/2019. • Tobacco cartridges, pods and ejuices still permitted. • Hardware and accessories not effected. • These rules apply to online orders.
The United States Food and Drug Administration’s ban on vaping flavors was announced on January 2nd, 2020. All prefilled vape pods and e-cig cartridges other than tobacco and menthol have been banned.
The last day you will be able to purchase flavored prefilled cartridges and vape pods is Friday January 31st, 2020. Tobacco and menthol pods and cartridges are not impacted.
The new federal laws do not negate existing state and municipal vape bans. For up to date information on local vaping restrictions, check out our State Vape Ban Laws resource page. above
Banned Vaping Products
The following cartridge and pod flavors will no longer be available for sale at Peregrinus vapors after February 6th, 2020. We recommend not waiting until the last minute and placing your order before 3pm CST.
- • All Peregrinus Vapors prefilled cartridges that are not tobacco or menthol flavored. The ban includes Wow, Wow VG and Premium Cool cartridges.
- • All Vuse Vibe tanks and Vuse Alto pods that are not tobacco or menthol flavored.
- • All MyBlu pods that are not tobacco or menthol flavored.
All other products will remain available. This includes ejuices, refillable vape pods, open tank systems and disposable vapes. Additional restrictions are in place in several states and municipalities.